Job Opening: Software Support Technician
STORIS, Inc. is the leading provider of integrated retail software solutions for home furnishings, bedding, appliance, and electronics retailers. We have been serving the home furnishings industry for over 30 years. STORIS delivers a comprehensive Enterprise Resource Planning system that allows retailers to seize growth opportunities and enhance operational performance.
Currently, STORIS has an opening for a Software Support Technician. The person in this position will provide software training and / or technical support to our clients. The ideal candidate will have an excellent service-oriented attitude to serve our clients by resolving questions and technical issues on our applications.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Communication with our Clients regarding details of logged cases via our Call Center
- Provide technical assistance by researching functional and/or technical issues
- Analyzing data to determine cause of error
- Client training via the Classroom setting, at our Clients site, and via Webinars
- Coordinate and manage small to medium sized projects as related to revision upgrades and other detailed module implementations
- Up to 25% travel may be required
Qualifications for this position are:
- A positive attitude and ability to work with others
- Excellent research, analytical and technical skills
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
- Experience with application software training and or technical support experience
The ideal candidate will also have a basic knowledge of working with a database and the ability to learn how to read software programs. Knowledge of NopCommerce, HTML, CSS, and ASP is a plus.
If you have the required skills and enjoy working in a team-oriented atmosphere, we’d love to hear from you.
STORIS offers a competitive compensation package, an excellent benefit package, including Major Medical and 401(k), and a friendly, team-oriented work environment.